Thursday, September 10, 2009

911





A National Day of Service is fine, so long as people remember what it is all about. It is not a day to say that it was a inside job done to get oil or some other crap that may get you brownie points with Communist Nuts who hate everything this country represents. It is a day to celebrate the lives that were lost and to say we will never forget you. You will live on in our hearts.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
Words by Mary Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep
I am in a thousand winds that blow
I am the softly falling snow
I am the gentle showers of rain
I am the fields of ripening grain
I am in the morning hush
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight
I am the starshine of the night
I am in the flowers that bloom
I am in a quiet room
I am in the birds that sing
I am in the each lovely thing
Do not stand at my grave and cry
I am not there I do not die



No comments: