Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Must Have Missed This

ht/Glenn Beck

I watched Obamamessiah's infomercial Wednesday, and I guess I must still be immune to his charms or forgot to drink the Kool-aid or take the right pill before I watched. I'm just missing something all the Obamunist are babbling about. I think he used that tried ole lines at the end of his spiel. You know the ones where he goes on and on about how if you will help him, he will help you. Well I guess one woman got too carried away and thought he really meant it (although not to be a R-A-C-I-S-T or anything but with his doublespeak about reparations he might have meant what she thought he meant):



So lemme get this straight: he gonna pay for her gas and mortgage if she helps him. I got some land in South Mobile County, Alabama I could sell her really cheap. It's great beach front property.

No comments: