I found this by accident looking for information on a happy story. A woman, who thank God has been arrested, didn't have anything better to do the other day than try to burned her dog Bobo to death. This monster tied her dog to a phone book with speaker wire and placed the phone book on an eye of her stove. A neighbor called police when she smelled smoke and heard yelping. Can I please punish Bobo's Owner? Please?
Badly Burned Yorkie Bobo Dies From Injuries
The 6-year-old Yorkshire terrier burned on a stove by its owner died early Thursday at Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital, where he was being treated for burns over 50 percent of his body.
Bobo died of organ failure, said Dr. Elisa Mazzaferro, a veterinarian at the hospital.
Tanya Martin, 38, was arrested on suspicion of felony arson and cruelty to animals, according to Lakewood police.
She was formally charged Thursday and remains in the Jefferson County Detention Center on $10,000 bond.
Martin is accused of hog tying Bobo and placing him on a burning phone book on the stove in her Lakewood apartment. Bobo was discovered by police after a neighbor at the apartment complex smelled smoke and heard yelping about 9 a.m. Sunday.
Bobo's battles with his injuries garnered a great deal of public support and sympathy, Mazzaferro said.
"We were able to control his pain," she said. "He was comfortable throughout this."