Monday, October 27, 2008

Words Obama Can't Take Back

ht/Pax Parabellum

A little bit of recorded history has cropped up again. This is Obama in his own words telling the listeners on Chicago Public Radio, WBEZ, how the more liberal Supreme court --the Warren Court--did not go far enough in basically redistributing the wealth. It's not good enough for Barack Obama that African-Americans were given equal rights by the Warren Court, plans should have been put in place to redistribute wealth.





I majored in history--if I had had money to get into a better school and if at the time the Wall in Berlin hand't been coming down. I would have continued to study the Soviet Union and Marxism at the Graduate Level. Not that I'm an expert, but I bet I at least understand it better than the average Obama Supporter, who thinks this is a good idea.

Yeah, why work for anything when they government will give you what you need. "From each according to his abilities to each according to his needs." This scares me to death since in the end no one has anything. It's class warfare, folks, sanctioned at the highest levels of our government.

No comments: