Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I even took Notes

I took notes when I watched Michelle Obama's speech on CSPAN at 3AM. But then I spent the day in Doggy hell waiting on the vet to tell me what is wrong with my 17 year old poodle (that my husband thinks is just fine and dandy). Hey, I still don't know what's wrong with her---the blood tests won't be back until tomorrow and that vet doesn't work on Wednesday--o joy. She was there to be clipped and I asked that a vet look her over on a panting issue she has. Next thing I know I'm getting a call that they are afraid to clip her because she was so hyper.

They ran some tests (spell checker is not working so bear with me)--and then I had to just go pick up a drugged up dog who couldn't walk --so she had peed on herself--the towel I had left with her was nowhere to be seen--so I had to hold a wet dog all the way home--good thing my husband drove me to the vet.

Of course husband wants her cleaned up first thing when we get her home. So me and my mother clip on her a bit with scissors--I cut the dog really good on a back knee--well, husband and mother says I over reacted--only the 2nd time I have ever cut her since father-in-law brought her to us in 1999. Of course at some point in this operation on a sleeping dog, I decided that the vet had called the Animal Cruelty people because I had let her get so motley--matted.

Anyway I'm going to go back to worrying about what is wrong with the dog and why I didn't even know she was running a fever.

No comments: