Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This is how I feel about the Obamamessiah



This primary cycle plus other stress-ers (death in the family and expensive dental work about to be done) have left me feeling like the cat. I'm also thinking about burying guns and ammo in the backyard--not for a shooting spree but because under the Obamamessiah I am sure that guns and ammo will soon be illegal. Yes, I am clinging to my guns and God, but not in a bad way.

Every Conservative now needs to shut the hell up on how lousy McCain is and start working to get him elected instead of Obamamessiah. Frankly, I could care less what color Obama is--it's his core Marxist beliefs that frighten me. Change--the change he stands for turns my stomach.

Wake-up everybody. Four years under Obamamessiah and we won't recognize this country.

No comments: