Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Dug Whisperer



I love this widget. In fact I used to collect the ones that Disney used to have for installation on personal computers. What is particularly cool about this widget is that if you play all of the collection of Dug sayings while using Explorer, those sayings remain on your computer as mp3s. Go to the control panel and internet options. Open browsing history settings then view files. After you get there just drag the Dug mp3s to the desktop, and there you go mp3s for your own use. Personally, I'm going to make some into ringtones using Audacity.

4 comments:

zombywolf said...

Dug should have his own show

zombywolf said...

I figured out how to save the dug whisperer to my hard drive--you have to drag more than just the largest swf file to your hard drive--helps if you have irfanview to run it too--and it works without the sign that comes up over the widget now.

lawnjart said...

I'm dying to download that widget for my daughter but it's unavailable as of two weeks ago. Any way you could send it to me? It'd be a Christmas miracle.

Anonymous said...

If you still have that .swf, I'd love it as well. dugwhisperer.com is down, and I can't find the original Flash file anywhere.