Monday, May 25, 2009

Susan Boyle Makes it To the Finals

From the Telegraph, Susan Boyle won out against 7 other acts to make it to the Finals. If I understand the wording (UK English and mine aren't exactly the same) 10 finalists have been picked from 5 shows to compete in the Final show next week.

Susan sang "Memories" from Cats and her voice quivered just a bit a couple of times--but that is a hard song with it's high notes and low notes--it sounded like mostly nerves.


I'm nervous about what she will sing for the Final. Does she choose? I've barely ever watched American Idol, so I don't know how the Final show really works. Anyway, "Memories" didn't seem to work for her as well as "I Dreamed a Dream." Maybe she should try "On My Own" from "Les Miz" or maybe "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again" form "Phantom."

No comments: