Friday, May 9, 2008

Take This Stephen King

Yeah, Stephen King had to put his foot in his mouth like John Kerry and insult the military--here's Mark Levin's take on it:




Thankfully, I haven't been able to get through a Stephen King book since I think The Tommyknockers and I suffered through that (over the top anti-nuclear stuff if I remember correctly as a back-drop)--I tried to read It because a friend of mine loved it so much, but never could get passed page 30. (OMG--I forgot I was desperate and depressed right after my grandmother died in 2002 and was at Books-A-Million and bought Dreamcatcher of course after I finished-- I swore I'd read the yellow pages before I ever wasted my money on another King book--the movie was kinda better--I like Tom Sizemore--what can I say).

No comments: