Friday, May 9, 2008

Code Pink insulting Witches Everywhere

I don't know maybe I dreamed it---but earlier on Fox News--they indicated that Code Pink in Berkeley was trying a new tact today---Witchcraft. Excuse me while I laugh a bit more (it would really be funny if it wasn't so scary/sad too). Yes, the report said that Code Pink was going to try spells and chanting today to get rid of the Marine Recruiting office in Berkeley (that bastion of sanity).
Does anyone except the far left take Code Pink seriously anymore? Well, all those businesses that are near the Recruiting center are feeling the seriousness of Code Pink's insanity as I hear--it isn't doing their businesses any good. If only Code Pink could turn their energies for the good of the world, but I forget this is Berkeley we are talking about.

No comments: